- Are you a market organiser wanting to attract more people to your venue?
- Do you want to get people flocking to a new market on opening day?
- Are you a small producer or stall-holder wanting to promote your products?
We’ve already got the people you want to reach
Cape Markets is the authority guide to markets and small producers in the Western Cape. Hundreds of people browse the site every day for market news, where to find their favourite products and for things to do with the kids on weekends. You can be a part of this with your own profile page on www.capemarkets.co.za.
Think of it as having your own mini-website right on the Cape’s premier market directory and magazine. You can describe your offerings and put up photos, logos and a Google map to show everyone how to find you. You’ll also get the opportunity to have your latest news featured on the front page and in newsletters.
Hop to the front on Google
The Cape Markets website and its sister site MotherCityLiving (www.mothercityliving.co.za) are already number 1 on Google for terms like ‘markets in Cape Town’ and ‘Saturday markets’. This means that your venues and products will immediately jump to the front of the queue when you become part of this group of top-ranked sites.
Expose your market or products to thousands of targeted visitors
It’s as simple as sending us your information and images and deciding on the package that suits you best. Cape Markets offers two pricing levels – one for market organisers and another for market stall-holders and small producers.
|Your own profile||Applies to ALL profiles -
|Description||Up to 120 words.||Up to 200 words.||Up to 50 words.|
|Image/s||One image||Image gallery – up to 6 images||X|
|Live website link||Yes||Yes||X|
|Facebook live stream||Icon only||Yes||X|
|Submit news for publication in ‘Market Buzz’*||X||Yes||X|
|Featured listing above A-Z listings||X||Yes||X|
* Send us your latest news for publication in our ‘Market Buzz’ news stream.
Currently for traders in the Western Cape only.
BENEFITS FOR SMALL PRODUCERS
- Expose: promote your products to market organisers and potential customers.
- Connect: add live links to your website and social media profiles.
- Network: be part of the thriving Cape Markets community.
- Communicate: broadcast your latest product news on ‘Market Buzz’.
BENEFITS FOR MARKET ORGANISERS
- Expose: reach a targeted, market-loving audience.
- Connect: grow your social media profiles and expand your reach.
- Network: connect with potential stall-holders and market visitors.
- Communicate: broadcast your latest news and events on ‘Market Buzz’.